its better in fullview lmao
WHy yes, I aM a big fan of the animey. I have seen all of the Classics like Gundom, Orange high school horse CLub; bakemonogatorade„ monica Magical. kids these days with theyre kilt Le Kilt and Attack on Tintin, they do not appreciate quality animatoin.
reblog if you still love GOOd shows like Neon Genesis evengelatin and Boku No Pico/
Im not sure where I need ice more, my back, my neck, my knee, or my ankle. Hiking was probably a baaaaad idea, but mountains! Emerald Pool! It was so gorgeous I couldn’t help myself!
Upon second viewing, I have definitely concluded that Guardians of the Galaxy is even better when you imagine it as a tabletop campaign with an increasingly frustrated DM who’s sick of being interrupted.
GM: “Roll 2d10.”
Peter: “Red high. Twelve.”
GM: “You have 12 percent of a plan.”
The entire prison break scene was just Rocket’s player rolling knowledge checks on every turn until something worked.
- When Drax’s player said, “I go into the phone booth and call Ronan to Knowhere”, the DM stared open-mouthed for a minute, then called break time. The rest of the party was speechless.
- Pretty much just in general, Drax’s player is one of those people who thinks Chaotic Neutral means “throws self at shit for the lulz” and is really fortunate he didn’t have many other opportunities to derail the campaign.
- Gamora’s player gets really exasperated by the entirety of the campaign. They rolled a character with a tragic backstory and clear hooks to the villain to expand on, and had no idea that everyone else was going to be so silly. It leads to begging the party to just once execute a normal plan because look at Gamora’s stealth bonus, this min/maxed assassin needs a chance to use her abilities, please.
- Rocket’s a skill monkey who, if not for Drax’s grand display of idiocy, would have gladly derailed the campaign with absurd plans.
- Groot was a joke idea someone came up with that people ended up liking too much.
- Ronan’s confusion when Star Lord began dancing was the DM’s confusion verbatim.
- The DM now vetoes Chaotic Neutral characters on principle.
So, I was in the middle of searching for how long Keke Palmer will be on Broadway as Cinderella. Gotta get my ticket. I scrolled down and saw this first comment:
The reach with this one disneyfied ass tale. They, however, have no problem whitewashing different races and ethnicities and see our disdain as sensitive and “reverse racist.” Case in point: Exodus - God and Kings, the new British-American biblical movie set in Egypt, that has caused uproar and boycotts:
Apparently these are acceptable…
Lemme not go over the post limit. This is just a handful that scratch the surface.
………………cinderellas……….earliest…………origins………..have……been……..:..traced…………to…..10th century China……….chinese………….cinderella……..white brain malfunction
Not to mention the second movie version of Rogers & Hammersteins with, ya know, Brandy as Cinderella. And like an incredibly diverse cast. And dude it was bangin.
I have been waiting for this little guy to come back on my dash. He dances in sync with any music you play!
He’s dancing to Carry On My Wayward Son. It’s surreal.
AGAIN?! SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS. THIS TOOK UP ANOTHER 2 HOURS OF MY TIME TRYING TO DEFEAT IT. 2 FUCKING HOURS OF MY LIFE I WILL NEVER GET BACK. THIS IS LIKE CASTRATING MY INNER MUSICIAN. I TRIED GREGORIAN CHANTS, AFRICAN TRIBAL DRUMS, AND EVEN THE OLDEST SONG KNOWN TO MAN AND NOTHING FUCKING WORKS. I’M SO DONE WITH THIS SHIT. I’M GOING TO GO QUIT DREAMS NOW.
So true…I need to stop watching this.
it doesn’t really work with the prologue from into the woods
Ahhhh, also “Finnegan’s Wake!” HAH!